Thursday 28 November 2013

Reviewing the NLP Assistants in London

After I had asked in an earlier post which NLP trainers you would like to hear about, I received several emails from people who wanted me to comment on certain assistants on Richard Bandler's and Paul McKenna's NLP courses in London.

They asked about
- the psychic vampire who everybody tried to avoid
- the top assistant who was thought to be so good at getting people into trance because his breath could stun a rhino
- the NLP Master Trainer who got her certificate because she sucked up to Richard
- Richard Bandler's "Apprentices" who ranged from highly impressive and skilled to total morons

I thought about commenting on those people, but really, none of them are household names in the field of NLP (maybe the "Master Trainer"), so any comments from me would just be mean and nasty and I would hope that I've got most of the nastiness out of my system.

I might actually mention one of them, but need to do a bit of research, so no names at this point:

As far as I know, Rhinobreath actually took somebody's gig to run an NLP course abroad, because he was not bothered about certain ethics, whereas the trainer who was first invited to run the course, was.

If I got the story right, then the foreign promoter wanted the original trainer to cut some corners, which he declined to do.

So the promoter kicked him out, and all of a sudden, Rhinobreath was announced as doing the course, and if my information is correct, ran at least 2 of those courses and finally stopped being invited back after he tried to push his "own" courses, which apparently were not very well received.

For now, I will focus on the more well-known NLP Trainers and the next one coming up will be Wyatt Woodsmall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from spam messages or personal insults.