Sunday 2 June 2013

Reviewing the NLP Trainers: Michael Carroll

Bwahahahaha!

You can't be serious!

Alright, I have not trained with him. Only met him twice during an event his company organised with Overdurf and Silverthorn down in Croydon. He came across as the most arrogant twat in in the world of NLP.

During a break in the (really good seminar) I attended, he got up on stage to sell some further seminars and I have rarely seen a so-called NLP Master Trainer be so bad at selling. Very obvious and very easy to see through. I was not the only one who left his presentation early.

The one time I talked to him was in the men's room. I was doing my business when he planted himself next to me and started up a conversation about whether I would be interested in attending an NLP Trainer's Training.
When I replied that I already had a trainer's certificate from a different certification body, he stopped dead in his tracks and ignored me from then on.
It is possible that he shut up because he caught a glimpse of our respective magic wands, but that is just conjecture on my part.

One thing I have to admit, he is probably among the top three most successful NLP Trainers in the UK, at least from a financial standpoint.

From everything I have seen and also heard from others, he is blatantly and pathetically obvious about his motivation. Money, money, money. Yep, back then he drove a Maserati or something, and his students regaled us with stories about how quickly they made back the money they spent on his seminars, but from everything I have seen on videos and in person, he is just not very good.

Of course, we all know that being good doesn't count for much in the world of NLP...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from spam messages or personal insults.