Saturday 2 February 2013

Reviewing the NLP Trainers: David Snyder

David Snyder might be an unusual guy to review, partly because I had never heard of him before until a few weeks ago. David is an NLP trainer and hypnotist out of San Diego, who is also an experienced martial artist.

I stumbled across him on youtube and was really impressed with his presentation style (which I felt is quite similar to my own. We even share the same dress sense....). Lots of good stuff and some very long and detailed videos on stuff like pain control, language patterns, hypnosis, even dating.

Again, I don't know the guy at all, but he comes across as very likeable and very skilled.

Update: Just noticed that he has an alter ego and also puts out stuff under the name David Van Arrick, which seems to be mostly focused on stealth hypnosis. And he is also known as David X, who I am pretty sure I have come across when I was researching stuff on speed seduction.

I think I have written about my dislike of speed seduction and the whole PUA community before, but just based on his youtube channel, I would say that he is really worth checking out when it comes to NLP.

Here is the address: https://www.youtube.com/user/SanDiegoKarate/videos



9 comments:

  1. This is not a review. Thanks for the advert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, I would like to contact you but you left no contact info on your site...
      I have a few questions - how can I contact you?

      Delete
    2. Try funnystory23@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. Hey There NLP Guy 23. Thanks for stopping by my youtube channel. Very Glad You Enjoyed The Content.

    Maybe I'll get to meet you someday.

    Talk to you soon.

    Sincerely,

    David Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Snyder reminds me of FDR he can talk for hours and say nothing worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snyder uses NLP seminars to rip people off for personal training as a cure all for their ills. NLP has been classified as a pseudo science by the AMA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NLP is a pseudo science according to the AMA. Snyder uses it to rip off people for thousands of dollars. Buyer beware.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from spam messages or personal insults.