Thursday 28 March 2013

How to stop snoring

Let me start by saying that this is not supposed to be medical advice and neither should it be used if you are suffering from sleep apnea.

This is just a little technique that has worked well for me and for some friends of mine.

Unfotunately, I can't remember where I heard about this technique, so I can't give proper credit. I expect that it was either Donna Eden or John La Tourrette, but even if they weren't their stuff is highly recommended!

And the technique is - drum roll please - sucking your thumb!

That's it!

Sucking your thumb for about 30 seconds before going to sleep will relax your throat muscles considerably, which often will lead to a measurable decrease in snoring.

Tune in next time when we learn about how to stop sucking your thumb.

Good luck and sleep well!


2 comments:

Please refrain from spam messages or personal insults.