Friday 1 March 2013

Reviewing the NLP Trainers: Ross Jeffries


Honestly, I hate the whole idea of using NLP, etc for seduction purposes. I think if you are willing to use NLP to get laid, I would only trust you as far as I could throw you. Yes, I know, I'm boring and prude. On the other hand, I have a wonderful girlfriend and got her to like me by just being myself...

I have never attended any of his courses, so I can't review Ross Jeffries' seminars, but I met him twice, once at a Richard Bandler seminar, and then at a John La Tourrette seminar.

Ross Jeffries is a very interesting and intelligent guy. When you get the chance to talk to him away from his hangers-on and disciples, he is great to talk to. Widely read and interested in many different things outside of NLP, he would be an excellent dinner guest.

I used to have two of his audio programmes on tape (yep, long time ago) and had a chance to watch some of his new stuff recently at a colleague's place and despite my reservations about the aim of his products, I must admit that he is fantastic at what he does. Excellent language patterns, good understanding of human motivation, innovative techniques and a good teaching style.

As good an opinion I have of Ross, as bad has been my experience with his students. Just about all the people I have met who only studied with Ross (or other seduction gurus) were, in general, total idiots. Vastly inflated sense of self-importance and feeling incredibly clever about their limited knowledge of NLP/Hypnosis/Magick, etc.

Suggestion: Once you have a good grounding in NLP, try out some of Ross' stuff, if only to see how good he is at teaching and using NLP. And he is very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from spam messages or personal insults.