Thursday 7 March 2013

Reviewing the NLP Trainers: Rintu Basu


With all the rapport skills in the world, and all the tools to change your state, you sometimes meet people you just don't like. I met Rintu Basu four or five times and never got along with him.

He always came across as very secretive and having his own agenda, which I guess was the case, because he actually audiotaped several seminars and used some of the things he learned for his own book. Nothing wrong with that, but one thing I really don't like is that he does not acknowledge any of his teachers/sources.

His "Black Book of Persuasion" is good, but if you have ever attended a (good) NLP Practitioner course, you will know this stuff.

I do have to admit, though, that I appreciate his little chapter on the ethical use of language patterns.

I can't review or rank him as a trainer, because I have not attended any of his seminars, but there are some videos of his on youtube, so you can make up your own mind about his skills as a trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from spam messages or personal insults.